Center Towing & Truck Repair is dedicated to ensuring your fleet stays on the road and in excellent condition. Our team has been serving the Milford area since 2010. We deliver professional fleet and truck repair services and are equipped to handle major and minor repairs.
Because Center Towing & Truck Repair is a certified NAPA Truck Service Center, we only offer the best parts and service for your truck. Your fleet is a major investment, and it is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team treats every truck as if it were our own, and we will work with you and your fleet to create a preventative maintenance program that meets your needs and prevents costly breakdowns.
Center Towing & Truck Repair opened in its present facility on July 1, 2010, but the Rogers family has been involved in all aspects of automobile service since the 1940's. In 1969, operating as Center Auto Body, we bought our first heavy duty tow truck. Bob & Peggy Rogers assumed ownership of Center Auto Body in 1988, when it was located in a 1600 square foot building with two wreckers and six employees (including themselves). Over the years, they expanded the business to include a second location where truck and trailer repairs were performed, as well as expanding the fleet to include flatbeds, tractors, Landolls, and detachable trailers, operating as Center Towing & Recovery. In 2010, renovations were completed and we consolidated our operations into our 18,000 square foot facility on Research Drive in Milford, CT and began operations as KJR Enterprises, Inc. dba Center Towing & Truck Repair, with 20 full-time employees, 4 heavy duty tow trucks, 4 tractors, 2 flatbeds and 4 service trucks. We have built a reputation for honesty, integrity, and reliable service. We boast one of the few Hunter digital all-wheel truck alignment machines in Connecticut, as well as computer diagnostics for nearly all vehicles with our Jaltest Multibrand computer system.
Advantages of NAPA Truck Service Center
THE NAPA TRUCK SERVICE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS Every member agrees to:
- Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Truck Service Center Program.
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.